From: public-soap-jms-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-soap-jms-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Roland Merrick
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:42 AM
To: public-soap-jms@w3.org
Subject: [SOAP-JMS] minutes 2008-05-20

http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-soap-jms-minutes.html

ACTION: Peter and Phil will take a first pass of the spec to identify
assertions
  [recorded in
http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01
<http://www.w3.org/2008/05/20-soap-jms-minutes.html#action01> ]

Regards, Roland
FBCS, CITP

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6
3AU