Re: [SOAP-JMS] Agenda 2008-06-02

Er, I was negligent in turning on my "on vacation" auto-response. So
naturally, I have yet to look at Amy's email to give it it any comments.

Compounding the problem, I'm catching a plane to Europe this evening, so
I will almost certainly not have time to look at Amy's proposal, and
will almost certainly also be unavailable for the phone call tomorrow.
I'll have to see about that.

-Eric.