RE: SOAP over JMS

Sanjeev,
1) Your use of the soap action is incorrect.      Normally, the soapAction
value is specified in the WSDL being used by the client application.   It
may be omitted however.   If specified in the WSDL, then the value would
be sent (by the underlying runtime) across the transport (HTTP or JMS) in
addition to the SOAP Envelope and would then be used by the server as a
means of correctly targetting the request.   There may be other uses for
soapAction or there may be other ways in which it is used by the server,
but I'm describing it from the standpoint of a Java EE-compliant
application server.
In your example, your client is calling the
"Call.setTargetEndpointAddress()" method and you should pass in a URL
object which is the JMS-style endpoint location URL for the request (e.g.
"jms:jndi:jms/MyQueue?jndiConnectionFactoryName=jms/MyCF")

2) I'm not aware of any generally-available web services that use the JMS
transport.   And I think the reason for this is that a web service
application that uses a messaging-type environment (as opposed to HTTP)
would most likely be entirely behind a company's firewall and
self-contained within that company's intranet.      I don't think you'll
find many messaging-type applications that are available on the "galactic
internet" so to speak.