Re: schema display

On 20 Jan 2009, at 20:42 , Kumar Pandit wrote:

> I checked again. I do not see long source lines in either file.
> Both SML and SML-IF files look ok to me on IE7. Did you change
> something?

Yes.  I realized that the problem is not quite the same as
the one in bug 5492, although it's related.  Bug 5492 is about
the lack of line wrapping within start-tags in the serialization
step of an XSLT processor.  The problem here was the lack of
line wrapping in the xsd.xsl stylesheet.  (My apologies; I
assumed I knew what was going on, and did not actually stop to
verify my analysis before replying to your earlier mail.)

The version of the stylesheet currently checked in performs
line wrap and indentation for every attribute.  Ideally, it
ought to do so only when the attributes won't fit on a single
line; I'm working on making that happen.

Michael

--
   C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, W3C XML Activity
   http://www.w3.org/People/cmsmcq