Fw: [w3c sml] not getting bugzilla emails

Dear Webreq, it appears our bugzilla notifications have gone missing
again.  They are not in the archive either.  In April this was due to
deployment of a new server:

> Thanks for the notice; the messages were blocked after we migrated
> bugzilla to a new server - they needed approval from the newly visible
>> From address.
>
> I have now approved them, but the messages don't show up in the
> archives
> yet - I'm not sure why. Michael, could you check that they aren't
> stuck
> for moderator approval now?

Best Regards, John

Street address: 2455 South Road, P328 Poughkeepsie, NY USA 12601
Voice: 1+845-435-9470      Fax: 1+845-432-9787
----- Forwarded by John Arwe/Poughkeepsie/IBM on 06/09/2008 07:26 PM -----