Re: Preparing to launch W3C site survey - 15 May

Hi y'all,

Following up, and in preparation for future meetings, just a few design
thoughts: Sharing a few things that came across my desk recently, reminded
me of our ongoing discussions:

1. This annual report reminded me of Ian's living ecosystem description,
and it got me to wondering, does W3C have an annual report and/or mapping
of it's current ecosystem?: http://annual.foundationcenter.org/

2. Re: stories:
http://uxdesign.smashingmagazine.com/2013/05/13/converting-our-stories-into-multi-screen-experiences/

3. Responsive Design:
http://software.intel.com/sites/billboard/article/responsive-web-design-and-html5-gather-momentum-multi-platform-world

4. Neural Computing Brain Models:
http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs40167-013-0004-2#page-1

5. Content strategy, hybrid, multi modal approach - integrating machine -
human and related development issues:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/05/09/executive-order-making-open-and-machine-readable-new-default-government-

6. Accessibility related, is W3C involved in this?:
http://www.nist.gov/itl/cloud/capwgf.cfm

Cheers,
Bev