From: Bradley-Montgomery, Rachael <rmontgomery@loc.gov>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2023 3:22 PM
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>; Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: AGENDA and Surveys - AGWG Meeting January 17, 2023

The AGWG will be meeting on Tuesday, 17th January 2023 at 11.00 AM Eastern US (Length: up to 2 hours).

The Culture survey below has been out for several weeks. The assertions survey below builds on last week's survey and is new.

Agenda

  *   Culture check-in https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/culture_check_in
  *   Assertions https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/assertions-jan-12/  (NEW)
  *   WCAG 2.2 CR publication discussion (if needed, TBC)

We are closing surveys 30 minutes before the meeting starts. You may lose work if you are still entering information at that time.

Please reply with regrets to group-ag-chairs@w3.org<mailto:group-ag-chairs@w3.org> (only) if you would normally attend this meeting.

To connect to the meeting:

Meeting call-in and zoom information is at this non-public page: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_ag

IRC: http://irc.w3.org  port: 6665 channel #ag