Re: [Equity] Toward a definition

Just some random thoughts as you are looking at this.

The definition proposed looks very much like — or identical to — the definition for inclusive design.

Is there a reason to define equity (which has other definitions - and meanings in peoples mind) to mean this when we already have a term that has that definition?

My other thought is that Equity  sounds like a thing or a state or a principle — rather than a process.

Again, Just some random thoughts as you are looking at this.

Gregg Vanderheiden
gregg@vanderheiden.us