Re: [Errors] Working Session Wednesday 22 September 2021

Present: Todd, Jemma, Jake, Sarah

Error Prevention Guideline
Reviewed work and processes so far, tasks and decisions that informed recent proposal for Q3 working draft.
Discussed pre-CfC surveys and decisions and possible next steps. Decided not to revise and resubmit proposal.
Shared views on what went wrong and what’s needed to move the work forward.
Voted on whether to continue work or pause. Todd, Jemma, and Sarah voted to pause. Jake voted to continue.
Next steps
Sarah to update scope and timeline document to reflect decision to pause until Jan 2022.
Jake to continue work independently of the subgroup.