Re: Agenda for Silver meeting of Friday 29 October 2021

Hey folks,

Here are the minutes for today's meeting:
https://www.w3.org/2021/10/29-silver-minutes.html

In summary, the group first discussed TPAC. Particularly focusing on the
joint meeting with EPUB on metadata. After that, the group did a
retrospective on how WCAG 3 & AG WG CFC processes were applied to work from
the errors subgroup. Time ran out, and a follow-up will need to happen.

Kind regards,

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator