[minutes] TPAC COGA and Silver joint session, October 28 2021

From: Rain Michaels <rainb@google.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 09:28:02 -0700
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>, Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Hello COGA and Silver Task Forces,

Thank you for a very productive and helpful joint session today! Shawn, a
special thanks to you for patiently helping us learn more about an
effective process.

We look forward to our next steps and starting to bring some of our work on
Clear Language and Access to Help to Silver for discussion.

Meanwhile, here are the minutes from our session:
https://www.w3.org/2021/10/28-coga-minutes.html#item05

Warmly,

Rain