[Conformance] REMINDER: No Conformance Options Teleconference This Week

From: Sajka, Janina [C] <sajkaj@amazon.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 11:53:05 +0000
To: "public-silver@w3.org" <public-silver@w3.org>
Colleagues:

Just a quick reminder that we are NOT meeting this week.

Our next teleconference is next week, Thursday 4 November.

CAUTION: While Europe will have returned to standard time, North America will still be on daylight/summer time. Consequently, our call next week will occur one hour earlier than customary for our colleagues in Europe.

Best,

Janina

Janina Sajka
Accessibility Standards Consultant