Invitation to Joint TPAC Meeting with Epub Thursday

From: Janina Sajka <janina@rednote.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 19:03:53 -0400
To: W3C WAI Accessible Platform Architectures <public-apa@w3.org>, Accessibility Guidelines WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Cc: Wendy Reid <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>, Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>, "'Dave Cramer" <dauwhe@gmail.com>, Shinya Takami <takamis@bookwalker.co.jp>, Matt-Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Colleagues:

APA and Epub have scheduled a joint meeting this Thursday, and we'd like
to invite AGWG and Silver participants to join us.

Our primary agendum is a review of three Epub specifications moving
toward W3C recommendation. Whether you have a formal action to review in
APA, or are just interested in what the specs cover and have comments to
make, we invite your feedback. The relevant documents are as follows:

Epub Spec Reviews
Epub 3.3: https://www.w3.org/TR/epub-33/
Reading Systems: https://www.w3.org/TR/epub-rs-33/
Accessibility 1.1: https://www.w3.org/TR/epub-a11y-11/
github: https://github.com/w3c/epub-specs/issues/
Complete Epub Pubs:
https://www.w3.org/publishing/groups/epub-wg/PublStatus

 Epub would appreciate any issues identified be filed in advance of the
 teleconference, if possible. Consult the directions in each document
 for instructions on how to comment.

 Once we finish with this agendum, APA will take the opportunity to
 introduce Epub to two specifications moving through APA, our
 Pronunciation and Personalization specifications. Any remaining time
 will go to possible enhancements we'd like to see in future Epub
 support for accessibility.

 The teleconference is scheduled for two hours beginning at 10:00 AM
 Boston, which 1400 UTC this Thursday 28 October.  --

Best,

Janina

Janina Sajka
https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka