Agenda for Silver meeting on 28 May 2021

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 18:52:15 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
It's been weeks since we had a Silver meeting because of all the joint
meetings.  I know it is the start of a US holiday weekend, but there is
a lot to talk about -- especially whether or not the joint meetings are
helpful!

W3C has a new calendar app that is currently in beta. We are encouraged
to try it out.  If people like it and find it accessible, we can use it
more.  After this email, there will be an email with an invite from the
W3C calendar app.

== Agenda ==

agenda+ Update on May heartbeat draft

agenda+ Review plan for August heartbeat draft

agenda+ W3C calendar app

agenda+ Meeting schedule discussion

agenda+ ACT joint meeting followup proposal

== Links ==

Editor's Draft of WCAG3 <https://w3c.github.io/silver/guidelines/>

Draft Outcome proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vsp1V2hBpU6Y0vNt-AGP-Y6fOxx1-IjoKgBJ_3bPlfg/>

Draft Method proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/19FaJF_9V1CayeO92OiPpUil9USOTJWOPLdfgcOIJ6Fw/>

== Conference Call Info ==

Silver Friday meeting conference call information
<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-fri>

W3C web IRC <https://irc.w3.org/>

IRC channel: #silver