Re: agenda for Silver meeting of 5 March 2021

Is there any possibility we can push the findings for the Errors subgroup to later on in the meeting?

I will not be able to join for the first half of the call today but will be able to attend the second half and present the Errors updates.

Thank you,

— Todd