Re: [Errors] Working Session Friday 11 June 2021

Present: Sarah and Todd (briefly!)

Updated Timeline <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KrDoB4wNJGKwhQ7MhXSQzj1vhamt-WaQFR4D0i3QNOA/edit#heading=h.u38ovc5bo6c0> to focus on getting content ready for August working draft. Reset milestones and timeline, aim to complete subgroup work by December 2021.
Split Errors Guidelines <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZsIC7pXqQS8L15GQnkXnV5RHHqpUmnAYaPiEGU2kQ9g/edit> into documents for each guideline.
Continued work on Error Prevention Guideline <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s-wx57F_p1V-ndalMgBjQUZkQU6zN7dnenTx112_C0I/edit>, focusing on helping users avoid errors.
Started work on Error Notification Guideline <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eMnIBcXgFxqS77JzdgqA5JuvOLfH8AgSOJs6MnnMtng/edit>, focusing on helping users recover when they experience an error.
Todd will continue work on Error Prevention guideline; Sarah will continue work on Error Notification guideline.
Jemma has access to Silver Github repository.