From: Makoto Ueki <makoto.ueki@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2021 8:05 AM
To: public-silver@w3.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] [Conformance] Text Alternatives & User Generated Content Minutes

Hi Janina, Peter and Jeanne,

I'm done with reviewing "User Generated Content".
https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/User_Generated_Content

There were no serious issues, but I found a few editorial issues.

# Comment 1 (Editorial)
In the "WCAG 3 Conformance Section: <a>User Generated Content</a>" section, in the second bullet item, "disallowal" might be a typo. I can't find the word in dictionary.

Comment 2 (Editorial)
In the "Editor's Note" of the "User Generated Content" section, it reads "and now to treat ..." in the second paragraph. It might be "and how to treat ...".

Comment 3 (Editorial)
In the "Specific guideline recommendations", in the third paragraph, "istaken from" should be "is taken from".

Comment 4 (Suggestion)
whereever possible, it would be much better and make it easier to understand to have graphical examples which describe the situation.
Such as:
- content submitted by organizations via the entry-points for user-generated contributions to a site
- an employee of an entertainment company replying to post by a fan on an unofficial fan page for an artist who works for that entertainment company
- commentary on hosted content
- product descriptions for consumer to consumer for sale listings
- restaurant reviews

That's all for now. I'll create a list of items we could give bonus points when scoring.

Cheers,
Makoto