Re: [Errors] Working Session Wednesday 21 July 2021

Present: Jemma, Todd, and Sarah
Regrets: Jake

The Error Prevention guideline, one outcome, and three methods will be on the AGWG survey for discussion at 27 July 2021 meeting. The content will be shared via the WCAG 3 editor’s draft <https://w3c.github.io/silver/guidelines/>.
We worked on edits to the Error Prevention guideline <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s-wx57F_p1V-ndalMgBjQUZkQU6zN7dnenTx112_C0I/edit#> and updated Github PR#540 <https://github.com/w3c/silver/pull/540> with the aim of getting the editor’s draft updated before it’s shared with AGWG. We did minor edits and fixed examples formatting.
We hope to have the guideline approved by AGWG to include in the August (3rd) working draft.
We reviewed the status of additional content for future working drafts. We plan to finish up work on the Moderated form submission outcome <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1s-wx57F_p1V-ndalMgBjQUZkQU6zN7dnenTx112_C0I/edit#heading=h.lc66fipey1wm> for Error Prevention with the aim of including that outcome and associated methods for the December (4th) working draft. We also plan to create how-to content for the Error Prevention guideline for the December (4th) working draft
We are continuing work on the Error Notification Guideline <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eMnIBcXgFxqS77JzdgqA5JuvOLfH8AgSOJs6MnnMtng/edit>. We aim to have this content ready for the December (4th) working draft.