Re: Alt Text Sub-group Update (February 9th, 2021)

Hi Makoto,

Is there any plan to update the tutorials before they are adopted into
WCAG 3? They have many, many issues, mostly minor. A [“2.0”
update](https://github.com/w3c/wai-tutorials/pulls) that has editor
notes but also some minor fixes, and uses the new WAI layout, has been
last updated on March 5, 2020.

Looking at [open issues](https://github.com/w3c/wai-tutorials/issues)
and [Pull Requests](https://github.com/w3c/wai-tutorials/pulls), which
have no responses and seem to just accumulate I am a little bit worried
about using too much from the tutorials.

That said, for images, the guidance is quite OK, but I would certainly
refer to the ”Editor’s draft” instead of the live versions.
https://github.com/w3c/wai-tutorials/pulls

Thanks,
👋 Eric

--