Re: CFC - Editorial update to Silver Task Force Decision Policy

AG Working Group members,

As we have received only positive feedback leading up to this CfC and no
this CfC is agreed on as a consensus opinion of the working group.

This decision will be recorded at https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/wiki/Decisions

Regards,

Rachael

--