Re: [SILVER] - [CANCEL] Tuesday Silver Agenda and Schedule this week

Dear Jeanne,

I won't be able to attend the AGWG meeting due to the time difference.
It'll be after midnight for me.

It would be appreciated if you could tell me what the Alt text subgroup
will need to do this week and next week. We're done with How-to tabs and
waiting for feedback from the larger group.

How to - Alt text (Sep. 2020 for FPWD)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r_40WyXLfXsDbHG8Lbm-ra-fZu1QVasvUIl2Dv86ToI/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,
Makoto