Re: [SILVER] - [CANCEL] Tuesday Silver Agenda and Schedule this week

I want to emphasize that Tuesday's Silver meeting is CANCELLED so that
people can attend TPAC joint meetings.

Please attend the Tuesday AGWG meeting (11:00 ET -- 90 minutes after the
Silver meeting) to discuss the few outstanding issues before we can get
to a CfC for publication.

jeanne