Where can one see a list of Silver guidelines being worked on / proposed

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 08:51:53 -0500
To: public-silver@w3.org
Cc: jspellman@paciellogroup.com
Please can you point me to a list of Silver guidelines / outcomes
under development / proposed other than the one in the WCAG 3.0 draft?
The Outcomes spreadsheet (Sept 2020) does not seem to contain these.
And how does one propose  a new guideline / outcome?
Thanks,

--
Join me at axe-con  2021: a free digital accessibility conference. Read more at
https://www.deque.com/axe-con/

Sailesh Panchang
Principal Accessibility Consultant
Deque Systems Inc
381 Elden Street, Suite 2000, Herndon, VA 20170
Mobile: 571-344-1765