[Substantial Conformance] Teleconference Agenda

From: Sajka, Janina <sajkaj@amazon.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2020 11:18:28 +0000
To: "public-silver@w3.org" <public-silver@w3.org>
CC: Melina Möhnle <melina.moehnle@irt.de>, Wilco Fiers <wilco.fiers@deque.com>, Sarah Horton <sarah.horton@gmail.com>, "Rachael Montgomery" <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>, Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>, "Trogdon, Bryan" <Bryan.Trogdon@ncr.com>, "Korn, Peter" <pkorn@lab126.com>, John Northup <john.northup@usu.edu>, "Bruce Bailey" <Bailey@Access-Board.gov>, Janina Sajka <janina@sajka.net>

Colleagues:

The Substantial Conformance Silver Subgroup will meet again in teleconference Thursday 5 November at 12:00 PM (Noon) Boston Time
(1700 UTC). You can confirm the correct time of this meeting in your local time zone using this link:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Silver+Substantial+Conformance+Subgroup&iso=20201105T12&p1=43

Our Zoom teleconference data (including CART) is provided at this link:

https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-conf

As always, we'll be on IRC using the W3C server at irc.w3.org, in channel
#silver-conf.

These and additional details of our work, including minutes and current draft
documents are available on our subgroup wiki page here:

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Substantial_Conformance

*** Proposed Agenda ***

agenda+             Agenda Review
agenda+             Google Docs Procedures
agenda+             Problem Statement & Principles Discussion
agenda+             Other Business
agenda+ Be Done

Best,

Janina