Re: Scoring and Dashboards

Hi John / Rachael,

See this one and matches my previous mail.

This is already how this is required for the public sector in Europe
(government and municipalities that have to inspect and rapport their
applications every "X" period)
So we can look at how this is done and align the needs for claims with that
approach.

Jake