From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 7:26 AM
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Wiki page to refine survey questions

We want to put out a survey to AGWG and Silver about depreciating
accessibility scores.  I have set up a simple wiki page for the survey
questions.  Please help me draft the survey by describing the option you
favor with a concise paragraph description.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Survey_on_depreciating_scores