Agenda for Tuesday Silver Virtual Meeting

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 19:05:03 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
As requested, I am re-sending the link to the agenda and remote access
information.  Note that there is a different time, link and code for the
Tuesday meetings. Shawn and I will be reviewing the agenda about an hour
before the start of the meeting, so if you are interested in specific
topics, refresh the agenda page about 30 minutes before the start of
Tuesday Part 1.

https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/2020_March_F2F_Meeting_at_CSUN