RE: Silver Face to Face meeting goes virtual

Regrets for today.  I expect to participate for the full time on Monday and Tuesday.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 5, 2020 11:05 AM
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>; AG WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Subject: Silver Face to Face meeting goes virtual

California has declared a state-wide emergency regarding the COVID-19 virus (coronavirus).  Many participants in the Silver F2F have had to cancel their travel plans.  We thought it most responsible to our members to hold the Silver F2F virtually.

We will be sending another email shortly with remote participation information and scheduling.

We appreciate the strong interest in the Silver Task Force meeting next Monday and Tuesday. We're adapting the schedule with blocks of time and breaks better suited for a remote format, and look forward to your participation in this mode.