Silver Face to Face meeting goes virtual

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 11:04:31 -0500
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>, AG WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
California has declared a state-wide emergency regarding the COVID-19
virus (coronavirus).  Many participants in the Silver F2F have had to
cancel their travel plans.  We thought it most responsible to our
members to hold the Silver F2F virtually.

We will be sending another email shortly with remote participation
information and scheduling.

We appreciate the strong interest in the Silver Task Force meeting next
Monday and Tuesday. We're adapting the schedule with blocks of time and
breaks better suited for a remote format, and look forward to your
participation in this mode.