Minutes of Silver meeting of 10 July 2020

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 15:38:48 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
== Summary ==

We discussed the transparency need for the Sampling section of the
Conformance.  Kim, Jeanne and Francis will work on proposed language.

We discussed the survey results from the survey on Conformance Scope.
The general concept of  tasks or paths is acceptable as long as we
address the following points

  * to add a definition of "path" (that includes "states")
  * to reword the scope in plain language
  * to remove the word "only"
  * to clarify that multiple paths for the same task be accessible
  * to clarify that the scope must be transparent so that conformance
    isn't being claimed for tiny scope

Specific responses to the survey comments are included in the meeting
minutes.

Rachael's updated proposal was postponed to Tuesday.

== Minutes ==

https://www.w3.org/2020/07/10-silver-minutes.html