Minutes of Silver-XR meeting of 6 July 2020

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 09:59:54 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
  * We discussed the User Needs
    <https://w3c.github.io/silver/subgroups/xr/captioning/xr-captioning-user-needs.html>
    document that Mike Crabb put together summarizing the recent work we
    did sorting the issues from other W3C documents that pertain to user
    needs of captioning and captioning in an immersive environment.
  * We made suggestions for adding traditional captions embedded in an
    immersive environment <https://github.com/w3c/silver/issues/139>
    (for example, a virtual conference with multiple screens showing
    what was going on in different smaller meetings).
  * We also discussed the specific user needs of blind-deaf and
    deaf-blind in captioning and requested their user need be added.
  * We discussed how to socialize this document and made tentative plans
    to ask for joint virtual meetings at TPAC.

Minutes - https://www.w3.org/2020/07/06-silver-minutes.html