Re: Template for Methods

Also the ratings are questionable as you might have a load more button
(extra headings might be loaded, so what is the total), what is the visual
heading (legends, labels, badges, caption element, other visual way of
expressing a heading like item etc, what is the severity or criticality of
the heading present (a mega menu might contain 20 headings right while the
main content might have 7 wrong) etc.