Re: agenda for the Silver meeting of 7 August 2020

From: jake abma <jake.abma@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 08:52:57 +0200
To: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Cc: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Small note and question here: I do like the table with the columns and
their information, BUT...

They feel like or are: 99% success criteria like /with the benefits /and
examples though, just like we have right now in WCAG (current actual SC are
even more strict / clear)

So, what do or did we gain here compared to WCAG 2.x / what makes the
difference?