Re: Summary and Minutes of Silver XR meeting of 3 August 2020

Hi there, Jeanne and team,

I sincerely regret that I have not been able to participate up to this point. I just finished a huge project so now I can contribute.

The functional outcomes seem clear, but from a plain language/information design point of view, it will be important to give the user similar content in the same order so they will readily grasp the categories to look at. I suggest it will be easier for the user if we separate the three distinct categories of content (i.e., functional goal, purpose/functional outcome, examples). I think a table would sort the content and make more visible the what and the why. I’m attaching an example of what I mean. Note, there is no example for the last goal. It would be better if we had one.

Kind regards,
Karen

Karen Schriver, PhD
KSA Communication Design & Research, Inc.
www.karenschriverassociates.com <http://www.karenschriverassociates.com/>

412.828.8791 office
412.245.6781 mobile