From: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
Date: Monday, April 27, 2020 at 8:20 AM
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Agenda for Silver meeting of Tuesday, 28 April 2020

agenda+ Virtual F2F May 2020<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Virtual_F2F_May_2020>
agenda+ Updating how to write content with functional outcomes
agenda+ Defining conformance scope
agenda+ Task-based testing

New tuesday call info<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-tue> - please note that we've moved to Zoom! We'll monitor IRC for any reports of issues, and we still have WebEx available as a fallback option if anyone does have trouble dialing in.