Re: Task testing structure

> ...now has to go to court and explain why they thought that game wasn't
> important for disabled people?

Exactly. And now the court and those involved have clear documentation for
how the pizza place considered accessibility and can then look at the
resulting impact to users. Everyone today with WCAG 2.x's conformance model
has that same ability to just declare a path or a page as not a part of
what needs to conform for a given conformance claim, so I don't think this
concept introduces any new ways for people to get things wrong there.

By giving people the ability to define their own scope as groups of user
journeys, and users a way to identify gaps in that scope that affect them,
I think transparent task-based conformance can better support both sides of
that while also offering a structure for test results to have a better
chance of expressing the resulting experience for users trying to do things.

-Shawn