Summary & Minutes Silver Content meeting of 24 September 2019

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 16:46:54 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
== Summary ==

The Silver Content subgroup reviewed the results of the W3C TPAC
Conference Face to Face Silver meeting.   The group discussed the
timeline for the First Public Working Draft and what we wanted to
include in it.  Kim proposed including a more complete WCAG success
criterion, color contrast, and a new guideline that showcases how Silver
can address guidance that cannot be included in WCAG because it doesn't
meet the requirements for a success criterion. Jeanne agreed to locate
the proposals from the AGWG Cognitive and Low Vision task forces and
forward them to the group for more detailed discussion on Friday.
Charles pointed out that we need to finalize the editorial format for
the functional needs because there was no consensus at TPAC.

== Minutes ==

https://www.w3.org/2019/09/24-silver-minutes.html