Re: What if Silver didn't have levels?

One problem I see is that 60% (even 75%) sounds like there would already
be MANY possibly grave accessibility issues -- when you add AAA criteria
and best practices to such a site, these won't go away. I would imagine
some sort of minimum conformance baseline should be set independent of
extra things - aspects now at AAA - and I find it dubious that you would
be able to improve one overallscore by these (possibly non-essential)
additions.

--
Detlev Fischer
Testkreis

Mobil +49 (0)157 57 57 57 45

http://www.testkreis.de
Beratung, Tests und Schulungen für barrierefreie Websites