From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2019 6:56:00 PM
To: public-silver@w3.org
Subject: Re: Conformance and method 'levels'

Patrick's comment makes a lot of sense to me.

I think we want to be careful about swapping A for Bronze, AA for Silver and AAA for Gold.  We want to get away from levels for individual success criteria and look at the Bronze Silver Gold as an overall score.  But I get the idea that it is low points, medium points and high points.

jeanne