Agenda for Silver Content Migration meeting of 30 July 2019

From: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2019 11:15:25 -0400
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
NOTE: Tomorrow marks the split of content migration and conformance model
projects so we can make progress in parallel! We do not expect you to join
both calls, though we also won't try to dissuade you from doing so. Jeanne
will send out the conformance model call agenda in a separate email.

agenda+ Call & communication changes: parallel tracks & summary of minutes
agenda+ Functional user needs

== Conference Call Info ==

https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-tue