Begin separate Conformance sub-group meetings

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 15:42:25 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
We are going to start working on Conformance in a sub-group with a
separate meeting time and IRC channel.  The meetings will be Tuesday at
7:00PM ET (23:00 UTC).  The link to the conference call information is
at: https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-conf

To avoid problems with the regular meeting minutes, we will be using a
separate IRC channel:  #silver-conf   or irc://irc.w3.org/silver-conf

Our first meeting will be 30 July 2019

The time was selected to support participation from the Asia/Pacific
time zones.  We now have a Tuesday meeting optimized for Europe &
eastern North American participation, a Tuesday meeting optimized for
Pacific time zones, and a Friday meeting optimized for North American
East & West Coast participation.