Re: TED talk on algorithm bias

Hi All,

Joy Buolamwini's talk on algorithm bias is also very worth watching:

https://www.ted.com/talks/joy_buolamwini_how_i_m_fighting_bias_in_algorithms

Jutta Treviranus, from OCAD University and former ATAG WG Chair, is
doing interesting research on accessibility-specific AI bias.

https://medium.com/datadriveninvestor/sidewalk-toronto-and-why-smarter-is-not-better-b233058d01c8

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer