Re: Prohibiting authors from disabling Pinch Zoom as failure for Reflow 1.4.10

> conformance as we've discussed it so far doesn't mandate that you need to
use the methods outlined by Silver as recommended for meeting a guideline,
so you can create your own methods to do so

I'm assuming that if an author creates their own method, it would be
necessary to be able to demonstrate that it works for users and meets the
need articulated in the guideline.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*