Re: Prohibiting authors from disabling Pinch Zoom as failure for Reflow 1.4.10

> I would have thought that a in a conformance statement you would need to
> specify which methods you are relying on, and those could include
> user-agent end methods.

Yep! But conformance as we've discussed it so far doesn't mandate that you
need to use the methods outlined by Silver as recommended for meeting a
guideline, so you can create your own methods to do so. Silver would,
however, recommend methods (as available) to meet a guideline.

-Shawn