From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Sent: Monday, December 9, 2019 7:04 AM
To: Sajka, Janina <sajkaj@amazon.com>; Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Cc: akirkpat@adobe.com; Korn, Peter <pkorn@lab126.com>; Cronin, Joe <joecron@amazon.com>
Subject: RE: Issues Status re Conformance Challenges document

Hi Janina,

Apologies, the 'marked for Triage' aspects was just because it was added to the Github project. The "by Alastair" is just because I setup the project.

The workflow order for the status' is:

  *   Needs triage (i.e. someone looks to see if it is low priority, high priority, non-issue, or already dealt with, then move it to another status/column).
  *   Low priority (something that shouldn't affect FPWD)
  *   High priority (something that would block FPWD)
  *   Completed (dealt with).

There is a kanban-board to move things around, but the easier way is probably per-issue where there is a drop-down under the "Projects" heading to set the status.

If something is assigned to 'triage', that means it needs assigning & prioritising.

Cheers,

-Alastair