Re: Requirements survey tasks from AG WG call

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 13:49:13 -0400
To: public-silver@w3.org
*Additional Changes Requested to Requirements*

 1. "Change Multiple Ways to Display" to "Multiple Ways to Present"
 2. Add a new requirement that we will support different types of
    organizations (see Alastair's comment)
 3. Add a new requirement around Accessibility Supported defining what
    the author's responsibility is.  Alastair did say he was willing to
    wait for that one until a later version of Requirements, but others
    asked for it.