Re: silver-ACTION-178: Move the requirements doc to github, incorporate edits and plain language editing pass.

My part of the task is provisionally done:
https://github.com/w3c/silver/pull/3

(If that is accepted, there is more cleanup that should happen, but it's
nicer to track it with issues and pull requests)

cheers

--
Chaals: Charles (McCathie) Nevile    find more at https://yandex.com
Using Opera's long-abandoned mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/