Re: agenda for 5 January 2018 Silver Task Force meeting

Jessica,

I've just sent out the agenda for tomorrow's meeting, hope you can join! We
have posted the Tuesday call info
<https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-tue> behind a login, for
security purposes, you'll just need a W3C account (community group works)
to get it. We'll also have a call on Friday, which uses different call in
info, since webex likes to do that.

Thanks,

Shawn