Silver call schedule for the next couple of weeks

From: Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2018 10:37:07 -0500
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
All,

On today's call we solidified our schedule for the next couple of weeks, so
wanted to make everyone aware in case you can and would like to make the
upcoming calls:

   - Friday, December 21: Call as usual.
   - Tuesday, December 25: No call.
   - Friday, December 28: No call.
   - Tuesday, January 1: No call.
   - Friday, January 4: Call as usual, back to our regularly scheduled
   program.

Thanks everyone, and (in case we don't talk this Friday) have a great
couple of weeks!

-Shawn