Re: Costs of testing with Silver

I'd love to make "reduce the cost of accessibility testing" a goal. That
said, is there already a way that "cost of accessibility testing" has been
calculated for WCAG 1.0, 2.0, and 2.1?

If it's not something that already exists, I don't know that we'd want to
have it be a primary goal. As it is, there will already be a cost
associated with adjusting to Silver.

I think we might be able to lower the overall cost of accessibility by
making it more a part of everyone's job. And I think we can do that by
making the guidelines more accessible.

luis